Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 03, 2010

New Story

New story for you guyz
But u HAVE to promise ina I get comments mnkm!
I'm starting hal story w ana ma3nde internet yet cause me moved and it takes time fa I'm mostly going to be posting for my phone which needs a lot of patience which I lack sometimes
And I also have uni stuff and this year is going to be busy bs ham I'm going to post regularly fa I need support mnkm 3shan akaml aktb
It will be hard for me to write properly when I'm not getting comments at all.

Anywayz, here is what the story is going to be about.
I already started writing the first post fa inshala very soon it will be posted.

The story is going to be from a man's point of view. There will occasionally be times where it is from the woman's but it would probably be because it would make the post a lot better and more interesting.

Basically its about how two people, after getting married, get along and live with one another without a proper previous relationship. Shlon yt3awdon 3la ba3ath and discover new things about each other. The ups and downs that come with it. The good times and the bad. The fights, the make up's, the sacrifices. The energy you have to put in to make everything work.

They are from different societies. They grew up in different worlds, different values, although the basic things are the same.

There is a storyline, its not just going to be talking about life and marriage. the storyline is this:

Two people who are related. They know
each other and seen each other but as kids. As they grow older they're
families still visit each other but because of women bro7 w men broo7
rule from the s3oody half of the family, they haven't seen each other
as adults.

After a while the guy sees the girl w yn3jb feha, finds out they are
related and its that little girl he used to always see at family
gatherings.

they get married, no relationship before bs true and pure feelings,
everything starts after, even though they like each other and start to
grow closer etc they still have their differences due to where and how
they grew up. Some of the things the wife sees right the husband sees
wrong and vice verse.

The guy is Kuwaiti. Born, lived and worked there. He has a big family. 3 brothers and 3 sisters. His mom is from saudi arabia but since she married his father she moved to kuwait and has lived there ever since. He is 25 years old and is the fourth born child of the family.

He thrives to achieve more. Never settles for what he has. Popular amongst his employees. A law school graduate from UCLA. He just recently got his masters. Very handsome. He has the manly type of features and build.

Dark eyes with thick eye lashes. Thick eyebrows, not the ugly type, but the very sexy type. Straight perfect nose. Lightly pink full lips. He isn't white or dark, just in between. The skin color where when it gets beyond hot his cheeks start to turn red. Thick brown hair which isn't very short and a perfectly trimmed dark goatee.

The girl is from saudi arabia. Born, lived, studied school and got her bachelors there and influenced by the culture there. She has 2 brothers and a little sister. She's 23 years old and is the third born child in her family.

She likes to perfect whatever she works on and so always sticks to whatever she achieves trying to perfect every aspect and every corner. She is a marketing major and also just got her masters from Richmond university in the UK.

She has the beautiful features that most s3oody girls have. Long dark luscious thick hair. Perfect height where anything she wears would always look perfect even though she isn't wearing heals. Thin but not extremely thin. Just the right amount, What every guy looks for in a woman, or shall I say most guys. Fair skin and big brown sparkling eyes.

Has a great sense of style and always knows when to wear the perfect amount of make up. As much as she has turned heads, she was never interested in relationships and always thought a relationship can never start before marriage but surprisingly she isn't close minded.

That's all I'm going to say for now. I already said to much. These are the two main characters. Watch out for the first post! Hope you enjoy it.
Let me know what you think of it though!!
You guys might have idea that might help me ;)

18 comments:

  1. IM IN LOVE ALREADY :D:D:D

    CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

    U CAN COUNT ON ME FOR COMMENTS :* LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED THE INTRO!
    can't waittttt!
    yaaaay yalaa post:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait to read it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nawari:
    hope its as good as you think it is
    i've misseedd uuu!!
    how've you beeen??
    :** love u

    ReplyDelete
  5. blue lilies:
    inshala will post very soon once i finish it

    anony:
    hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaay finally!!

    dont worry about the internet thing... I know how long that takes! inshallah you get it soon!

    Loved this and cant wait for the first post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting cant wait for the forst post try to post it soon pleez;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. CANT WAITT!!!
    Na6ra 3ala nar :p

    http://my-prince-charming-q8.blogspot.com/
    Please get me more followers :( i will be posting a true story in ENGLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *L:
    Yeah I'm hoping its going to be very soon! La3at chbde I cnt do anything!
    Won't take so long inshala!
    ;**

    Habahebo:
    I will post soon inshala
    I'll squeeze it in between classes and stuff to post soon;)

    My prince charming:
    I'll post the link ma3a I'll next post inshala to ler people know about it, and I'll read it soooon
    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MISS U MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:*:*

    hows moving? and hows uni?

    im def sure it will be beyond amazing as usual...

    im good how r u?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAAANAASSAAA, YOU WROTE!! :D *happy dances* 7ada i cant wait for the story starts!!!! :) i was having a shitty day bess this soo made it up :d thankk youu & as always LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH :***********************************************

    L55

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nawari:
    We moved 5ala9 bs mako internet wla ako tv and its still kinda messy, mako enough place to store everything but we're managing 7mdila, uni is good still didn't get into the deep end
    Intay shlon klshay ma3ach?? Inshala b5air??

    L55:
    I'm glad this made ur day!! Inshala you days kilhm good ;* will be starting soon inshaalaa
    Love u toooo!!
    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7ayaaaaaaaaaaati...
    i'm loving the idea...
    7lwa, new oo fresh...
    i'm so excited...
    can't wait for your first post...
    you know i'm you number 1 fan...
    and i will always support u...
    oo i promise to comment on every post...
    dazzle us with your new story!!!
    love u so much 7beebat galbi...
    mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;****************

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweetie im glad my idea helped u out about the whole adapting to marriage

    la vitaa bella ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ALREADY LOVE IT <3333333
    so excited
    and i like that their from different worlds ... Seriously i CAN'T WAIT ;*
    u have my support (Y)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. 7awoooor:
    Glad u liked I'll ideaaa ;*
    Was gna email u bs I know ur busy
    7yateee ;* I'm ur number 1 fan as well!!
    Thanks for the support
    Matga9ren adre
    I promise I'll comment on every post as well
    Bs if I don't its bcz my phone is crazy
    Cz still mako internet :(
    Can't wait for ur first post
    Love u more ;***

    ReplyDelete
  17. La vita bella:
    Yeah thank u for that!! I really did like the idea ;)
    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sizzely:
    7bebti thanks! Inshala u like the whole thing
    Inshala u wnt wait so long
    I'll post soon :*

    ReplyDelete