Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Posting soon

Hey guys
I've been extremely busy and exhausted from uni
honestly speaking, i didn't even start the next post
inshala im going to start it tonight
but give me a few days to finish and post it
if i manage to start and finish it tonight inshala it'll be posted 3ala 6ool
if not just bare with me again
i have so many things to do for uni
and im slightly falling behind on work and i have deadlines for assignments & assessments
time isn't on my side and i have my final year project that im workingon
i have to hand in my 3000 word draft intro in less than 3 weeks
and i still haven't started writing anything.
love you guys & thank you so much for your patience

11 comments:

  1. 3 weeeks are over frome longggg time,,

    we neeeed a postttt =( =(

    *D

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: I'm soo sorry! U have no idea how stressed I am. I'm in my final year and I have a lot on my plate, I'm exhausted physically&mentally, anything write now wudnt be what my readers deserve! Inshala awal ma a5al9 hal course I'll be posting regularly and starting new stories ba3ad inshaala

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: I'm soo sorry! U have no idea how stressed I am. I'm in my final year and I have a lot on my plate, I'm exhausted physically&mentally, anything write now wudnt be what my readers deserve! Inshala awal ma a5al9 hal course I'll be posting regularly and starting new stories ba3ad inshaala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love drunk: do u mean why i havent been writing? Or where i actually am ;p i havent been writing because im so stressed from uni i've beeN close to having a nervous breakdown, mu mla7gga on the amount of work i have. And where i am actually, im in the UK ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. adry ina 9arle sna bs i had a tough final year. it was hard and eventful. maknt abe i start writing again and then stop.

      Delete
  6. http://simply-7awooory.blogspot.com/

    i think you should come back to writing...
    i think I'm coming back...
    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sa7btyyy 3leena s7baa:s:s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't mean to walla, inshala ra7 aklmha just give me time please.

      Delete
  8. anony: adry ina 9arle sna bs i had a tough final year. it was hard and eventfull. maknt abe i start writing again and then stop 7ta lama

    7awoory: i really want to, you have no idea how i want to :(

    ReplyDelete